Monday 30 April 2012

The power between your legs, called the vagina!

Yes that peach, puna, kunatra, pookie, pussycat I could go on for days.... (giggling as I type this)
We really underestimate how much power we hold between our legs. It is so easily given up, I mean dont get me wrong im not sitting with a chestidy belt saving myself for marriage but geez I know I hold some kind of a hypnotic tool. Think of this scenario, being pulled aside by the cops, you know all is not rosey in the car but you quickly put out your best colgate smile perk up those boob's and you are good to go. Its not that he liked your colgate smile that he let you go, NO! Its the vagina that set you free lol! Im not saying that woman should now entirely rely on the vagina to get us by, all im saying is look after it, treasure it, its not lemonade for all to drink but for you to share with that someone you know deserves it and never to forget the power you have between your legs....

I see my vagina as an instrument, rather than an ornament.  ~Alanis Morissette, quoted in Reader's Digest, March 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment